Monday, January 28, 2008

Floorman Presents Stack

Here's a disco treat from the Floorman Presents Stack album on Bocajito.

Influenced by Chic, and labels such as Prelude and West End, this includes the mighty Ming on Bass, Chris 'Hot Toddy' Todd on guitar, Jimmy 'The Mince' Baron on keys and the Stack Horns with horn arrangements by Toby 'Pee Wee' Kennedy. Vocals and lyrics from the one and only Holly Backler.

I'm just getting started blogging, and these are YSI links which will expire quickly. I'm avoiding Z-Share as I can't stand the pop-ups and ads. I'm looking into getting permanent file-hosting sorted soon, and will re-up these files with permanent links asap. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BI BIG tune... Wrighty pointed me in your direction via the Cratediggers site... LOVING this track, great use of Empress - Dyin to be dancing... gonna give this a spin out at the club tonight ;-))