Friday, February 1, 2008

Hot Chip Edit 2 - Something for the weekend, sir?

Hot off the presses (ok, off my drive) and ready for the weekend is Hold On (Floorman's Disco Freakshow Edit)  from the new Hot Chip album, Made In The Dark. This is an extended DJ-friendly edit weighing in at 8 minutes 22 seconds, giving you plenty of time to go to the bar/nip out for a smoke/get a funky asymetric haircut etc, while leaving your dancefloor safe in the hands of Alex, Joe & Co. This is my personal favourite from the new album, from what I've heard so far.


Please support the artists by buying the new single, Ready For The Floor which is out now in the UK, and/or the album Made In The Dark which is released on February 4th.


I'm planning on doing a dub mix of Ready For The Floor soon so keep checking back (Hype Machine won't link/list me until I've been posting for three months...)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anyway to get this Hot Chip remix from ya? The YSI link expired.
Thanks mate.

Jared
jared@jthreeconcepts.com